GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS 202211-01-2022
All changes that may occur in the mandatory health requirements (such as obtaining the Covid Passport, mandatory vaccination, capacity, …) both for entry into any type of hotel establishments, such as our campsite ,… and use of the restaurant, toilets, swimming pools, beaches, events, children’s club , activities of any kind, … that could affect any sector or the normal activity of the campsite, will not be justified cause of cancellation / modification of the client’s reservation.
For this, the general cancellation / modification conditions 2022 will apply.
CAMPING & TOURING EMPLACEMENTS
If you would like to come to Campsite during July or August, previous bookings are compulsory. It is not necessary to book in advance if you are arriving outside July&August.
Payment on account: full payment required for arrivals in July & August. Rest of dates, no payment in advance required.
Methods of payment: Payments can be made quickly and inexpensively by bank-card through our website at www.playajoyel.com
- Arrivals: The plot will be available to guests from 13.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. If you do not occupy your booked plot by 22.00 hours, the booking will be automatically cancelled without any possibility of refund of the prepayments.
- Departure: The plots must be vacated between 00 a.m. and 12.00 p.m. on the booked day of departure. In the case of early departure, the following charges will apply: 100% of the total price for the unused services. It is not possible to vacate your plot before 08:00 a.m., because campsite gates are closed to traffic and silence must be kept.
Any modification must be requested written and will be subject to availability. Arrival and departure dates cannot be changed.
Bookings are personal and not transferable. The campsite-resort reserves the right to open and/or close areas or facilities in accordance with occupation without prior notification. Bookings will be confirmed automatically online, by e-mail or by post once the corresponding payment has been received.
Minimum stay: July & August, minimum stay is 7 nights. July & August: maximum admitted length for caravan/motorhomes or tents is 7,50 meters.
Teenagers under the age of 18 are not allowed camping on their own. These must be living and supervised at all time by parents or tutors.
Dogs not allowed.
Price of emplacement includes 1 car + 1 caravan/tent/motorhome/van/trailer tent. No water or drainage possibility.
Pup tents can only be used when previously authorised by Campsite.
Maximum capacity per emplacement is 6 people. If more than 6 people, a second emplacement must be used and paid for.
Campsite does not reserve a specific location of your emplacement. On arrival, client will be given an empty emplacement which will be chosen by Campsite Management.
Campsite has the right not to admit a group if it does not match with the booking they made before.
- Campsite´s areas opening: Campsite reserves the right to open and/or close areas or facilities in accordance with occupation.
|§ Low Season||§ A third of touring & camping emplacements areas open|
|§ Middle Season||§ Half of the campsite´s camping emplacements areas open|
|§ High Season||§ All touring & camping emplacements areas open|
- Outdoor Swimming pools open from Easter until around 20 September. Swimming caps are compulsory.
- Animal Park, opens Mondays &Wednesdays from 6-7 p.m. in July & August. During rest of months, animal park opens only Saturdays from 6-7 p.m.
MOBIL HOMES RENTALS
This booking allows you to demand the number and types of accommodations you would wish to book in advance. Campsite will never confirm a specific location of your accommodation.
Payment on account:
- applications made before 30/06, advance deposit of 50% of the total price of the stay when accepting your booking.
- applications made after 01/07, advance deposit of 100% of the total price of the stay when accepting your booking.
Methods of payment: payments can be made quickly and inexpensively by bank-card through our website at www.playajoyel.com
Minimum stay: 2 nights, except from 16/06 until 10/09 minimum 7 nights.
- Arrivals: between 16.00 – 22.00 p.m. on the reserved day of arrival. If you do not occupy your booked accommodation on the arrival day by 22.00 p.m., the booking will be automatically cancelled (unless prior written notice of late arrival has been given) without any possibility of devolution of the prepayments.
- Departures: between 08.00 – 00 a.m on the reserved day of departure (from 10/06 until 10/09), rest of dates departures from 08:00 – 12:00 hours.
In case of early departure, full payment of whole reserved stay will be charged. Dates of arrival or departure cannot be changed.
Any modification must be requested in writing and will be subject to availability.
Bookings will be confirmed online, by e-mail or by post once the corresponding payment has been received
Client´s rental period begins at 16.00 p.m. on arrival day and finishes at 10.00 a.m. on departure day.
If client expects to arrive after 22.00 hours, Reception must be informed in advance. In any case, under no circumstance no arrivals after 23.30 hours will be accommodated.
If client departs before his booking period comes to an end, no money will be refunded by Campsite. Client will lose his money.
If client needs to depart before 08.00 hours on departure morning, the night before departure, Reception must be informed and client must park his car outside the campsite barrier before midnight, because barrier is closed from 00.00 hours until 08.00 a.m.
Teenagers under the age of 24 are not allowed accommodated (on their own) in our mobile-homes, unless living and directly supervised by parents or tutors during all stay.
No dogs or any other pets admitted.
Prices include 1 car, 6 amps electricity, gas and water. No bed-linen, bath-towels or kitchen rags included.
Holiday homes vary in size, layout and sleeping accommodation. Client must notify before arrival if additional people tend to join them, because party restrictions apply. Please note that accommodation models hold up to a maximum of 6, 5 adults or 4 adults (depending on the chosen model). No parties exceeding the maximum capacity of the accommodation will be accepted. Maximum capacity is the sum of adults + children + babies.
EXTRA TENTS OR PUP-TENTS FOR CHILDREN, TEENAGERS, VISITORS… ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Client will have to reserve a separate camping emplacement for this little tent. ( see Camping Daily Tariffs)
No specific location will be confirmed. On arrival you will be given the keys of your accommodation, no change is possible. Campsite has the right not to admit a booking on arrival, that does not match with the booking previously accepted.
PRE-AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED TO PAY THE CASH-GUARANTEE DEPOSIT OR BOND
On arrival we will require from you a pre-authorised credit card payment of 100 € as a deposit.
A credit card pre-authorization is much like any other charge to a credit card, except instead of actually debiting funds from the cardholder we just put a temporary “hold” on the 100 € of the deposit/bond. Pre-authorisation will appear immediately in your pending transactions.
The 100 € pre-authorization will be converted into a charge if the mobil home is not left clean and tidy as found on day of arrival. Camping Playa Joyel is committed to guaranteeing a 100% smoke-free mobile home to guests: guests will be subject to a non-refundable cleaning charge of 100€ if it is determined they have smoked in a non-smoking mobile home.
If mobil home is left clean and tidy as found on arrival, the pre-authorisation will be cancelled by campsite management immediately on day of departure but usually it takes your bank some days to allow the block come off.
FINAL CLEANING 50 €
If you want to pay for the final cleaning of the mobil home, its cost is 50 € (washing dishes and kitchen tools not included)
Camping Playa Joyel is committed to guaranteeing a 100% smoke-free mobile home to guests: guests will be subject to a non-refundable cleaning charge of 100€ if it is determined they have smoked in a non-smoking mobile home.
Cancellations must be requested in writing to the e-mail: email@example.com
- Regarding Camping Playa Joyel:
In the event of being forced to cancel a reservation due to force majeure, the client will receive a refund of the amount sent.
- Regarding the client:
- Mobile Home Reservation: Cancellation with more than 21 days prior to the expected arrival date, client is entitled to a refund of the total amounts paid on account minus € 50 for administrative expenses. Cancellation of the reservation within 21 days prior to the arrival date, entails the loss of the total of the amounts paid on account.
- Pitch Reservation: Cancellation more than 15 days in advance of the expected arrival date, client is entitled to a refund of the total amounts paid on account minus € 50 for administrative expenses. Cancellation of the reservation within 15 days prior to the arrival date, entails the loss of the total amounts paid on account.
Do not forget to take out insurance for cancellation and reimbursement expenses with an insurance company to avoid possible setbacks, which are available on different Internet websites.
SPECIAL REQUESTS (DISABLED CLIENTS)
- Our accommodations are NOT prepared for DISABLED CLIENTS, our mobile homes have stairs and doors not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Special or medical requests must be made at the time of booking. Such requests do not form a part of a contract between us and are not guaranteed (unless client gets a written confirmation by Campsite)
- There may be exceptional circumstances where Campsite is unable to meet customer´s specific needs. We reserve the right to refuse any booking should such a situation arise.
- Playa Joyel reserves the right to change prices at any time prior to the confirmation of the contract.
- The price is based on the information provided by the client himself. The confirmed price is guaranteed as long as no modification of dates, category or items subject to rate initially contracted and explicitly indicated in the confirmation is made. Any subsequent modification by the client may involve a modification of the price of the stay.
- The information offered through the website www.playajoyel.com, via email or telephone on prices fulfils an indicative function and will not be binding, nor has contractual value. Only the contract confirmation sent by email is binding.
- Any modification of the contract must be requested by the owner of the contract via the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The modification request will be inspected by the reservation team and they will answer per email if the modification has been accepted.
- Modifications of dates of the stay or of the category that suppose a reduction in the value of the contracted stay will only be accepted 45 days before the date of arrival. In case of an increase of the amount of the stay, it will require a payment of the difference in advance.
- Any modification of the dates of the contracted stay or of the category of accommodation or items subject to rate implies the application of the price in force at the time of the modification.
- The decision of the client not to use the time of the contracted stay will not entitle any refund or compensation of the paid price.
- Any person wishing to access the Resort, not declared once the check-in is completed, is considered a visitor and Will have to pay for the visit.
- Only visits to clients staying at the campsite are allowed.
- For security reasons, all visitors must register at the reception accompanied by the reservation holder to authorize the visit.
- Visiting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- All changes that may occur in the mandatory health requirements (such as obtaining the Covid Passport, mandatory vaccination, capacity, …) both for entry into any type of hotel establishments, such as our campsite ,… and use of the restaurant, toilets, swimming pools, beaches, events, children’s club , activities of any kind, … that could affect any sector or the normal activity of the campsite, will not be justified cause of cancellation / modification of the client’s reservation. For this, the general cancellation / modification conditions 2022 will apply.
- The client by making a contract acquires the commitment to read the conditions of hiring and internal regulations of the camping resort, meaning the payment of the advance acceptance of them.
- In case of new hiring or modification of an existing one, an email will be sent that will include all the details of the stay and replace if there was any previous one. It is the client’s responsibility to verify the information, and in case of error, notify it immediately to email@example.com. In case of not receiving such information, please contact us within a maximum period of 5 days from the date of the request.
- The contract is personal and non-transferable.
- Pets are not allowed.
- In no case may the plot be occupied by people if the holder or his partner is not present
- Any variation of people or other concepts must be informed at the same time of entry at the reception. In case of knowledge that a person or vehicle has not been registered, the client will be charged from the beginning of the stay. A decrease in registered persons or vehicles will only be applied from the moment it is notified at the reception giving the corresponding bracelet or sticker.
- It is mandatory for any customer, companion or visitor to wear the bracelet on the wrist on site and throughout the stay.
- It is mandatory to have the control sticker in the car in a visible place at all time.
- The Directorate is not responsible for the subtraction of personal objects on site.
- The Directorate reserves the right to modify schedules during the season, as well as proceed to the closing of facilities without prior notice.
- The Directorate will not be responsible for possible damage to electrical or electronic devices that have been damaged in the Camping Resort facilities.
- The Directorate will not be responsible for possible incidents that may occur as a result of inappropriate behaviour of other clients.
- Do not forget to contract a cancellation insurance.