Do you need to cancel your booking during 2023?02-01-2023
Cancellations must be requested in writing to the e-mail: [email protected]
- Regarding Camping Playa Joyel:
In the event of being forced to cancel a reservation due to force majeure, the client will receive a refund of the amount sent.
- Regarding the client:
- Non-Refundable Rates: if you have booked with a Non-Refundable rate, the client does not receive any refund of the payment made in case of cancellation. The cost of cancellation is 100% of the payment, thus contracted by the client at the time of booking.
- Mobile Home Reservation: Cancellation with more than 21 days prior to the expected arrival date, client is entitled to a refund of the total amounts paid on account minus € 50 for administrative expenses. Cancellation of the reservation within 21 days prior to the arrival date, entails the loss of the total of the amounts paid on account.
- Pitch Reservation: Cancellation more than 7 days in advance of the expected arrival date, client is entitled to a refund of the total amounts paid on account minus € 50 for administrative expenses. Cancellation of the reservation within 7 days prior to the arrival date, entails the loss of the total amounts paid on account.
Do not forget to take out insurance for cancellation and reimbursement expenses with an insurance company to avoid possible setbacks, which are available on different Internet websites.
- Any modification of the contract must be requested by the owner of the contract via the email [email protected]. The modification request will be inspected by the reservation team and they will answer per email if the modification has been accepted.
- Modifications of dates of the stay or of the category that suppose a reduction in the value of the contracted stay will only be accepted 45 days before the date of arrival. In case of an increase of the amount of the stay, it will require a payment of the difference in advance.
- Any modification of the dates of the contracted stay or of the category of accommodation or items subject to rate implies the application of the price in force at the time of the modification.
- The decision of the client not to use the time of the contracted stay will not entitle any refund or compensation of the paid price.